Request a Free Quote
Colombia caribbean coast tour
Jewel of the colonial crown
Quite rightly, Cartagena is seen by many as the jewel in South America’s colonial crown, boasting enchanting architecture, evocative structures and fascinating historical sites.
Our Colombia Caribbean Coast tour also includes wonderful beaches, mountains and tropical forest at Tayrona National Park & Santa Marta.
- Discover the historical San Felipe fort of Cartagena city, recognized as a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Stroll the spectacularly colorful & iconic streets of Cartagena old town.
- Visit Santa Marta city, the oldest Spanish colonial settlement in South America, and enjoy the restaurants, bars and dance halls at night.
- Explore Tayrona National Park, a perfect tropical beach paradise, with rich archeological history and unforgettable beaches.
- Pass along the foothills of the famous Sierra Nevada
Colombia caribbean coast Photos
Colombia caribbean coast Tour
Prices per person 2019
- $ 3.295 Single
- $ 1.835 Double
- $ 4.145 Single
- $ 2.260 Double
Colombia caribbean coast
- Day 1: Arrival to Cartagena de Indias, transfer to your hotel. Free time to rest & settle-in.
- Day 2: Full-day Cartagena city tour including the Historic Center, Inquisition Palace, San Felipe Fortress & La Popa Convent.
- Day 3: Day at leisure in Cartagena. You could spend it wandering the streets or sipping coffee in the square, relishing the brightly coloured buildings of the old town. Or select an optional extra activity: day trip to Gente de Mar Hotel, or Full day private island hopping tour to the Rosario Islands (both at extra cost).
- Day 4: Private guided transfer along the coast from Cartagena to your hotel at Santa Marta. A free afternoon to explore the town, or head to the beach.
- Day 5: Half-day Santa Marta city tour, including the plazas and parks of the historic center, Gold Museum, & 17th century San Pedro Alejandrino Hacienda. A free afternoon to relax.
- Day 6: An early transfer takes you from Santa Marta to Tayrona National Park. A day tour trek to the most beautiful beaches, admiring forest flora and fauna along the way – the trek is flexible so you can strike your own balance between hiking & time at the beach.
- Day 7: Full-day tour to Don Diego River & Taironaka to visit tropical vegetation & indigenous ruins. Optional activity: Full day tour to Kogui Tungueka town for an indigenous ethnic experience (extra cost).
- Day 8: After breakfast transfer to Simon Bolivar Airport in Santa Marta for your international departure flight.
About this itinerary
This Colombia tour can be customized to your personal needs – just let our sales team know which changes you would like to make, and they will be happy to help!
- All guides, entrance fees and tours listed on the itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Meals listed in the itinerary (7 breakfasts, 3 lunches)
- Hotel accommodation on double or twin basis
- International flights
- Airport departure taxes
- Personal expenses & tips
- Single supplement
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
Optional additional activities
- Day trip in Gente de Mar Hotel, Cartagena: $120 per person.
- Full day private island hopping tour at the Rosario Islands, Cartagena: $625 per person.
- Full-day tour Kogui Tungueka town, indigenous ethnic experience at Tayrona: $285 per person.