Request a Free Quote
Highlights of the Galapagos Land Tours
- Isabela Island is Galapagos’ best kept secret for a land trip that avoids the crowds of Puerto Ayora, and showcases a fabulous variety of activities and nature.
- Isabela’s long beach is one of the finest stretches of white-sand at the archipelago, perfect for downtime, or enjoying the wonderful sunsets with a beer or cocktail.
- This land tour includes an incredible diversity of activities:
- Educational visit to see conservation in action at the giant tortoise reserve.
- Great wildlife spotting including: blue-footed boobies, marine iguanas, galapagos penguins, frigate birds, Galapagos reef sharks, and much more.
- Trekking to the peak of one of the widest volcanic craters in the world.
- Snorkelling with sealions, turtles and rays at Los Tuneles.
- There is also plenty of free time to explore by yourself, with easy access to bike or snorkel rentals.
- This tour works great either as an add-on to your Galapagos cruise, or as a stand-alone land-based trip.
Island Hopping Tour Photos
Galapagos Land Tour
Itineraries and pricing 2019
- 2 passengers
- $950 Standard
- $1250 Comfortable
- 3 passengers
- $920 Standard
- $1195 Comfortable
- 4 passengers
- $895 Standard
- $1160 Comfortable
- 5 passengers
- $875 Standard
- $1150 Comfortable
- 6 passengers
- $860 Standard
- $1140 Comfortable
This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travellers.
Day tour destinations, and boat category are subject to availability.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- 4 nights of accommodation on double / twin basis.
- English-speaking guide for 3 days of tours.
- Transfers in and out with Spanish-speaking driver.
- Meals as listed in itinerary.
- Activities as listed in itinerary.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveller price quote.
- Transport to get to and from Isabela Island via emetebe flight or public speedboat.
- Optional horse-ride up the Sierra Negra Volcano.
- Wetsuit rental (optional).
- Personal expenses.