Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Highlights of Galapagos Adventurer
- Overnight stays on all three major islands: San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, and Isabela
- World-class snorkeling, including the famous Kicker Rock site
- Multiple adventure activities included: paddle-boarding, kayaking, biking & trekking.
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites
- Relaxing travel at your own pace, including free time at stunning Isabela beach
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day
Galapagos Adventurer Photos
Galapagos Adventurer Tour
Itineraries and prices per person 2019
- 2 passengers
- $ 1795 Backpacker
- $ 2365 Standard
- $ 2630 Comfortable
- $ 3235 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $ 1695 Backpacker
- $ 2275 Standard
- $ 2535 Comfortable
- $ 3085 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $ 1650 Backpacker
- $ 2215 Standard
- $ 2465 Comfortable
- $ 3015 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $ 1625 Backpacker
- $ 2185 Standard
- $ 2430 Comfortable
- $ 2965 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $ 1615 Backpacker
- $ 2150 Standard
- $ 2395 Comfortable
- $ 2935 Luxury
- DAY 1Arrival to San Cristobal Island & Surf Lesson.
- DAY 2Snorkelling at Kicker Rock.
- DAY 3Stand Up Paddleboarding tour & afternoon speedboat to Santa Cruz.
- DAY 4Biking tour at Santa Cruz Highlands.
- DAY 5Navigable Daytour to an Uninhabited Island.
- DAY 6Speedboat to Isabela Island & Tintoreras Kayak tour.
- DAY 7Sierra Negra & Volcan Chico Trekking Adventure.
- DAY 8Los Tuneles & Cabo Rosa Snorkel Tour.
- DAY 9Navigation to Santa Cruz. Transfer to the airport.
This itinerary can be adapted to you, just let our sales team know if you would like to make any changes.
ABOUT GALAPAGOS LAND ITINERARIES
Our BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks.
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
Prices may increase during high season, ask your travel advisor.
Day tour destinations and boat category are subject to availability.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport. (except in BACKPACKER tours)
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in itinerary (at the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during tours.
- Speed Boat Tickets: Santa Cruz – Isabela, Isabela – Santa Cruz.
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card (US$ 20 per person, subject to change) .
- Optional activities.
- Personal expenses.
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.