Request a Free Quote
Highlights of Galapagos Explorer Tour
- Overnight stays on all three major islands: San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, and Isabela.
- World-class snorkeling, including the famous Kicker Rock site.
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Flexibility to choose between Sierra Negra Volcano trekking or Los Tuneles snorkeling
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites
- Relaxing travel at your own pace, including free time at stunning Isabela beach
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day.
Galapagos Explorer Photos
Itineraries and prices per person 2019
- 2 passengers
- $1775 Backpacker
- $2195 Standard
- $2395 Comfortable
- $2950 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $1685 Backpacker
- $2095 Standard
- $2295 Comfortable
- $2850 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $1650 Backpacker
- $2050 Standard
- $2235 Comfortable
- $2775 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $1625 Backpacker
- $2015 Standard
- $2195 Comfortable
- $2735 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $1610 Backpacker
- $1995 Standard
- $2165 Comfortable
- $2695 Luxury
- DAY 1Arrival to Santa Cristobal Island, transfer in. Visits to Galapaguera and El Junco Lagoon.
- DAY 2Kicker Rock snorkeling tour
- DAY 3Navigation to Santa Cruz. Visits to Highlands and Charles Darwin Station
- DAY 4Day Tour to an inhabited island (Bartholomew, North Seymour, South Plaza or Santa Fe, based on availability).
- DAY 5Navigation to Santa Isabela. Visits to Tortoise Breeding Center and Flamingos Lagoon
- DAY 6Los Tuneles snorkeling tour OR Sierra Negra Hike.
- DAY 7Tintoreras: walking trail & snorkeling tour
- DAY 8Navigation to Santa Cruz. Transfer to the airport in Baltra.
This itinerary can be adapted to you, just let our sales team know if you would like to make any changes.
ABOUT GALAPAGOS LAND ITINERARIES
Our BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
Day tour destinations and boat category are subject to availability.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport (except in BACKPACKER tours)
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in the itinerary (at the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during tours.
- Speed Boat Tickets: Santa Cruz – Isabela, Isabela – Santa Cruz.
- Contribution to the local community.
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card (US$ 20 per person, subject to change) .
- Optional activities.
- Personal expenses.
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.