Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Highlights of Galapagos Explorer Tour
- Overnight stays on all three major islands: San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, and Isabela.
- World-class snorkeling, including the famous Kicker Rock site.
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Flexibility to choose between Sierra Negra Volcano trekking or Los Tuneles snorkeling
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites
- Relaxing travel at your own pace, including free time at stunning Isabela beach
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day.
Galapagos Explorer Photos
Itineraries and prices per person 2020
- 2 passengers
- $1715 Backpacker
- $2125 Standard
- $2395 Comfortable
- $2935 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $1650 Backpacker
- $2050 Standard
- $2315 Comfortable
- $2850 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $1595 Backpacker
- $1995 Standard
- $2265 Comfortable
- $2785 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $1575 Backpacker
- $1975 Standard
- $2225 Comfortable
- $2750 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $1560 Backpacker
- $1950 Standard
- $2195 Comfortable
- $2725 Luxury
- DAY 1Arrival to Santa Cristobal Island, transfer in. Visits to Galapaguera and El Junco Lagoon.
- DAY 2Kicker Rock snorkeling tour
- DAY 3Navigation to Santa Cruz. Visits to Highlands and Charles Darwin Station
- DAY 4Day Tour to an uninhabited island (Bartholomew, North Seymour, South Plaza or Santa Fe, based on availability).
- DAY 5Morning or afternoon navigation to Isabela.
- DAY 6Los Tuneles snorkeling tour OR Sierra Negra Hike.
- DAY 7Tintoreras: walking trail & snorkeling tour
- DAY 8Navigation to Santa Cruz. Transfer to the airport in Baltra.
This itinerary can be adapted to you, just let our sales team know if you would like to make any changes.
ABOUT GALAPAGOS LAND ITINERARIES
Our BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
Prices may increase for special dates such as Easter, Christmas & New Year if hotels or guides increase their service fees, ask your travel advisor.
Day tour destinations and boat categories are subject to availability.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- Transfer from San Cristobal Airport – Hotel (except in BACKPACKER tours)
- Lobito bus and ferry across Itabaca channel (Except backpacker tours on the last day).
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in the itinerary (at the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during water activities.
- 2 Days bicycle rental in Isabela
- Spanish assistance in San Cristobal, Santa Cruz and Isabela docks. (Not included in Backpacker tours)
- Speed Boat Tickets: Santa Cristobal – Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz- Isabela, Isabela -Santa Cruz
- Day 8: Pick-up from Santa Cruz dock and transfer to Baltra airport (Not included in Backpacker tours).
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park to be paid in cash at your arrival at the Islands. (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card to be paid at Guayaquil or Quito airport. (US$ 20 per person, subject to change) .
- Isabela Dock Fee (USD $10).
- Water taxis. (USD $1-$5 depending on the distance).
- Santa Cruz Highlands Tortoise Ranch (USD $5 subject to change).
- Single supplement.
- Optional activities.
- Meals not specified in itinerary.
- Breakfast on the last day in Isabela for backpacker tours.
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- Transfer to/from meeting point on day 2 in Santa Cruz
- Anything not mentioned as included.
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.