Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Highlights of Galapagos Discovery Tour
- Overnight stays on two major islands: Santa Cruz and Isabela.
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Snorkeling at Tintoreras Islet & other sites
- Flexibility to choose between Sierra Negra Volcano trekking or Los Tuneles snorkeling
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites.
- Relaxing travel at your own pace, including free time at stunning Isabela beach
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day
Galapagos Discovery Tour Photos
Galapagos Discovery Tour
Itineraries and prices per person 2019
- 2 passengers
- $1350 Backpacker
- $1650 Standard
- $1795 Comfortable
- $2095 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $1285 Backpacker
- $1550 Standard
- $1695 Comfortable
- $2025 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $1250 Backpacker
- $1495 Standard
- $1665 Comfortable
- $1965 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $1235 Backpacker
- $1475 Standard
- $1650 Comfortable
- $1950 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $1220 Backpacker
- $1460 Standard
- $1635 Comfortable
- $1935 Luxury
- DAY 1Arrival to Santa Cruz Island, transfer in. Visits to Highlands and Charles Darwin Station.
- DAY 2Day Tour to an uninhabited island (Bartholomew, North Seymour, South Plaza or Santa Fe, based on availability).
- DAY 3Navigation to Isabela Island. Visits to Tortoise Breeding Center and Flamingos Lagoon.
- DAY 4Los Tuneles snorkeling day tour OR Sierra Negra Hike.
- DAY 5 Tintoreras tour: walking trail snorkeling day tour.
- DAY 6Navigation to Santa Cruz. Transfer to the airport in Baltra.
This itinerary can be adapted to you, just let our sales team know if you would like to make any changes.
ABOUT GALAPAGOS LAND ITINERARIES
BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks.
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
Prices may increase during high season, ask your travel advisor.
Day tour destinations and boat category are subject to availability.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport (except in BACKPACKER tours).
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in the itinerary (at the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during tours.
- Speed Boat Tickets: Santa Cruz – Isabela, Isabela – Santa Cruz.
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card (US$ 20 per person, subject to change) .
- Optional activities.
- Personal expenses.
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.