Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Highlights of Galapagos Discovery Tour
- Overnight stays on two major islands: Santa Cruz and Isabela.
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Snorkeling at Tintoreras Islet & other sites
- Flexibility to choose between Sierra Negra Volcano trekking or Los Tuneles snorkeling
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites.
- Relaxing travel at your own pace, including free time at stunning Isabela beach
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day
Galapagos Discovery Tour Photos
Galapagos Discovery Tour
Itineraries and prices per person 2020
- 2 passengers
- $1395 Backpacker
- $1695 Standard
- $1895 Comfortable
- $2225 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $1350 Backpacker
- $1595 Standard
- $1815 Comfortable
- $2150 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $1310 Backpacker
- $1570 Standard
- $1785 Comfortable
- $2095 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $1290 Backpacker
- $1540 Standard
- $1750 Comfortable
- $2065 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $1265 Backpacker
- $1510 Standard
- $1720 Comfortable
- $2050 Luxury
- DAY 1Arrival to Santa Cruz Island, transfer in. Visits to Highlands and Charles Darwin Station.
- DAY 2Day Tour to an uninhabited island (Bartholomew, North Seymour, South Plaza or Santa Fe, based on availability).
- DAY 3Navigation to Isabela Island. Visits to Tortoise Breeding Center and Flamingos Lagoon.
- DAY 4Los Tuneles snorkeling day tour OR Sierra Negra Hike.
- DAY 5 Tintoreras tour: walking trail snorkeling day tour.
- DAY 6Navigation to Santa Cruz. Transfer to the airport in Baltra.
This itinerary can be adapted to you, just let our sales team know if you would like to make any changes.
ABOUT GALAPAGOS LAND ITINERARIES
BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks.
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
Prices may increase for special dates such as Easter, Christmas & New Year if hotels or guides increase their service fees, ask your travel advisor.
Day tour destinations and boat categories are subject to availability.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- Day 1: Your daily activities will start at your arrival at Baltra airport.
- Lobito bus and ferry across Itabaca channel (Except backpacker tours on the last day).
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in the itinerary (At the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during water activities.
- 2 Days bicycle rental in Isabela
- Spanish assistance in Santa Cruz and Isabela docks. (Not included in Backpacker tours)
- Speed Boat Tickets: Santa Cruz – Isabela, Isabela – Santa Cruz.
- Day 6: Pick-up from Santa Cruz dock and transfer to Baltra airport (Not included in Backpacker tours).
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park to be paid in cash at your arrival at the Islands. (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card to be paid at Guayaquil or Quito airport. (US$ 20 per person, subject to change) .
- Isabela Dock Fee (USD $10).
- Water taxis. (USD $1-$5 depending on the distance).
- Santa Cruz Highlands Tortoise Ranch (USD $5 subject to change).
- Single supplement.
- Optional activities.
- Meals not specified in itinerary.
- Breakfast on the last day in Isabela for backpacker tours.
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- Transfer to/from meeting point on day 2 in Santa Cruz
- Anything not mentioned as included.
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
- Please check with your travel agent during High Season as availavility for accomodation and tours is limited.