Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Highlights of Galapagos In-Depth
- Overnight stays on all three major islands: San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, and Isabela.
- World-class snorkeling, including the famous Kicker Rock site & Los Tuneles
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Trek up to the impressive Sierra Negra Volcano crater
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites
- Relaxing travel at your own pace, including free time at stunning Isabela beach
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day.
Galapagos In-Depth Tour Photos
Itineraries and prices per person 2020
- 2 passengers
- $1895 Backpacker
- $2395 Standard
- $2835 Comfortable
- $3550 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $1795 Backpacker
- $2295 Standard
- $2715 Comfortable
- $3395 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $1760 Backpacker
- $2225 Standard
- $2635 Comfortable
- $3325 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $1725 Backpacker
- $2195 Standard
- $2595 Comfortable
- $3290 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $1695 Backpacker
- $2160 Standard
- $2565 Comfortable
- $3275 Luxury
- DAY 1Arrival to San Cristobal, Transfer in, visits to Galapaguera and El Junco Lake.
- DAY 2Snorkeling day Tour to Kicker Rock.
- DAY 3Free day to explore the island or snorkel.
- DAY 4Navigation to Santa Cruz. Visits to Highlands & Charles Darwin Station
- DAY 5Day Tour to an uninhabited island (Bartholomew, North Seymour, South Plaza or Santa Fe, based on availability).
- DAY 6Morning OR afternoon navigation to Isabela Island.
- DAY 7Snorkeling Day tour: Los Tuneles
- DAY 8Tintoreras: Walking trail and snorkeling
- DAY 9Sierra Negra Volcano hike.
- DAY 10Navigation to Santa Cruz. Transfer to the airport in Baltra.
This itinerary can be adapted to you, just let our sales team know if you would like to make any changes.
ABOUT GALAPAGOS LAND ITINERARIES
Our BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
Day tour destinations and boat categories are subject to availability.
Prices may increase for special dates such as Easter, Christmas & New Year if hotels or guides increase their service fees, ask your travel advisor.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- Length: 38.32 meters
- Beam: 7.20 meters
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 8 members + 1 guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 9 cabins (2 Upper Deck cabins, 1 Main Deck Suite, 6 Lower Deck cabins)
- Private bathroom for each cabin
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Lounge area
- Dining area
Diving - Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: Mask, tube and fins included. Wetsuit rental costs extra.
- Diving possible: No.
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight: International Flights.
- Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement *Depending on the cruise.
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.