Request a Free Quote
Highlights of Galapagos In-Depth
- Overnight stays on all three major islands: San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, and Isabela.
- World-class snorkeling, including the famous Kicker Rock site & Los Tuneles
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Trek up to the impressive Sierra Negra Volcano crater
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites
- Relaxing travel at your own pace, including free time at stunning Isabela beach
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day.
Galapagos In-Depth Tour Photos
Itineraries and prices per person 2019
- 2 passengers
- $1995 Backpacker
- $2495 Standard
- $2850 Comfortable
- $3550 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $1895 Backpacker
- $2385 Standard
- $2695 Comfortable
- $3395 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $1825 Backpacker
- $2295 Standard
- $2635 Comfortable
- $3325 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $1795 Backpacker
- $2250 Standard
- $2595 Comfortable
- $3285 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $1775 Backpacker
- $2235 Standard
- $2565 Comfortable
- $3250 Luxury
- DAY 1Arrival to San Cristobal, Transfer in, visits to Galapaguera and El Junco Lake.
- DAY 2Snorkeling day Tour to Kicker Rock.
- DAY 3Free day to explore the island or snorkel.
- DAY 4Navigation to Santa Cruz. Visits to Highlands & Charles Darwin Station
- DAY 5Day Tour to an uninhabited island (Bartholomew, North Seymour, South Plaza or Santa Fe, based on availability).
- DAY 6Morning OR afternoon navigation to Isabela Island.
- DAY 7Snorkeling Day tour: Los Tuneles
- DAY 8Tintoreras: Walking trail and snorkeling
- DAY 9Sierra Negra Volcano hike.
- DAY 10Navigation to Santa Cruz. Transfer to the airport in Baltra.
This itinerary can be adapted to you, just let our sales team know if you would like to make any changes.
ABOUT GALAPAGOS LAND ITINERARIES
Our BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
Day tour destinations and boat category are subject to availability.
Prices may increase during high season, ask your travel advisor.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport (except in BACKPACKER tours).
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in the itinerary (at the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during tours.
- Speed Boat Tickets: San Cristobal – Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz – Isabela, Isabela – Santa Cruz.
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card (US$ 20 per person, subject to change).
- Optional activities.
- Personal expenses.
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.