Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Highlights of Galapagos Active Tour
- Overnight stays on two major islands: San Cristobal & Santa Cruz
- World-class snorkeling, including the famous Kicker Rock site
- Adventure activities included: paddle-boarding & biking
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites
- Relaxing travel at your own pace.
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day.
Galapagos Active Tour Photos
Galapagos Active Tour
Itineraries and prices per person 2019
- 2 passengers
- $1295 Backpacker
- $1650 Standard
- $1850 Comfortable
- $2295 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $1215 Backpacker
- $1575 Standard
- $1760 Comfortable
- $2135 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $1195 Backpacker
- $1525 Standard
- $1715 Comfortable
- $2075 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $1175 Backpacker
- $1495 Standard
- $1695 Comfortable
- $2030 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $1160 Backpacker
- $1460 Standard
- $1675 Comfortable
- $1995 Luxury
- DAY 1Arrival to San Cristobal Island & Surf Lesson.
- DAY 2Snorkelling at Kicker Rock.
- DAY 3Stand-up paddle boarding & afternoon speedboat to Santa Cruz.
- DAY 4Biking tour at Santa Cruz Highlands.
- DAY 5Navigable Day tour to an Uninhabited Island.
- DAY 6Transfer from Puerto Ayora to Baltra.
This itinerary can be adapted to you, just let our sales team know if you would like to make any changes.
ABOUT GALAPAGOS LAND ITINERARIES
Our BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks.
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
Day tour destinations and boat category are subject to availability.
Prices may increase during high season, ask your travel advisor.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport (except in BACKPACKER tours)
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in itinerary (at the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during tours.
- Speed Boat Tickets: Santa Cruz – Isabela, Isabela – Santa Cruz.
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card (US$ 20 per person, subject to change) .
- Optional activities.
- Personal expenses.
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.