Request a Free Quote
Highlights of the Santa Cruz II Cruise Ship
- The Santa Cruz II cruise ship provides the best luxurious cruise liner experience at the Galapagos Islands.
- 5 spacious decks offer all of the amenities you would expect on a cruise ship, including: two sumptuous hot tubs, fitness room, boutique, choice of indoor and outdoor dining, a lounge bar, complete library & viewing deck.
- A variety of luxury room options are available, from single, double, twin, family rooms, or large suites.
- Sea kayaks and glass bottom boat trip are available, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
- The 6 Days “West” Santa Cruz II itinerary is truly exceptional, exploring the western islands of Isabela & Fernandina, and Española in the same trip.
Santa Cruz II Cruise Ship Photos
Santa Cruz II Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2019
Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
discounts often available
- $3910Per person
5 days – Itinerary Western
- THU Baltra airport & Santa Cruz island: Dragon Hill
- FRI Isabela island: Vicente Roca Point & Fernandina island: Espinoza Point
- SAT Santa Cruz island: Charles Darwin Station, Highlands
- SUN Floreana island: Baroness tower, Post Office Bay & Champion islet, Cormorant Point
- MON Baltra airport
- $5714Per person
7 days – Itinerary Eastern
- FRI Baltra island & Mosquera island
- SAT San Cristobal island: Colorado Hill, Pitt Point
- SUN Santa Fe island & South Plaza
- MON Santa Cruz island: Charles Darwin Station, Highlands
- TUE Española island: Suarez Point, Gardner Bay & Osborn islet
- WED Eden islet & North Seymour island
- THU Baltra airport
About Galapagos itineraries
On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
Santa Cruz II Cruise Ship Specifications
Meet the cruise
- Length: 235 Feet
- Beam: 43 Feet
- Speed: 11 knots
- Crew: 68
- Capacity: 90 passengers
- Number of cabins: 50 different double / twin cabins offer a variety of levels of comfort and amenities.
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Wetsuits for hire
- Cardio gym
- Multipurpose room
- Medical officer and fully equipped infirmary
Diving – Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: Equipment included (mask, snorkel, fins), wetsuits available for rent $17+tax (5 or 6 days) / $30+tax (8 days)
- Diving possible: No
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight: International Flights. Quito/Guayaquil – Galapagos – Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement *Depending on the cruise.
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for Guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
What Our Clients Say
Happy Gringo Yacht Ranking
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.