Request a Free Quote
Highlights of the Samba Yacht
- The Samba yacht has been a huge favorite of past Happy Gringo clients, both for its excellent itineraries, and attractive sailboat style.
- The Samba is owned & operated by a local Galapagos family, with decades of experience showcasing the islands to tourists.
- With capacity of just 14 passengers, the Samba provides a more personal & intimate Galapagos cruise experience.
- Attractive social areas include: ample dining room/lounge connecting to an al fresco dining area, TV and video, music system, small library, and bar.
- The “North & West” itinerary is highly recommended, with visits to Isabela, Fernandina & Genovesa included in 8 days. Or why not join both itineraries into a comprehensive 15-day loop?
- The Samba has 3 kayaks available for guest use (1 double, 2 single).
Samba Yacht Photos
Samba Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2019
Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
discounts often available
- $3950Per person
8 days – Itinerary North & West
- TUEArrival to Baltra, Mosquera Islet
- WEDGenovesa: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps
- THUMarchena: Mejia Point, Black Beach
- FRIIsabela: Abermarle Point, Vicente Roca Point
- SATFernandina: Espinoza Point, Isabela: Urbina Bay
- SUNIsabela: Elizabeth Bay, Moreno Point
- MONFloreana: Asilo de la Paz, Cerro Alieri, Loberia
- TUESanta Cruz: Highlands, Transfer to Baltra´s airport
- $3950Per person
8 days – Itinerary South & East
- TUEArrival to Baltra, Santa Cruz: Highlands
- WEDFloreana: Cormorant Point, Champion Islet, Post Office Bay, Baroness Lookout
- THUEspañola: Suarez Point, Gardner Bay
- FRISan Cristobal: Lobos Island, Kicker Rock, Pitt Point
- SATSanta Fe, South Plaza, Santa Cruz: Carrion Point
- SUNChinese Hat, Bartholomew
- MONSantiago: James Bay, Red Beach – Rabida
- TUENorth Seymour, Transfer to Baltra´s airport
- $7505Per person
- TUE Arrival to Baltra, Mosquera Islet
- WED Genovesa: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps
- THU Marchena: Mejia Point, Black Beach
- FRI Isabela: Abermarle Point, Vicente Roca Point
- SAT Fernandina: Espinoza Point, Isabela: Urbina Bay
- SUN Isabela: Elizabeth Bay, Moreno Point
- MON Floreana: Asilo de la Paz, Cerro Alieri, Loberia
- TUE Santa Cruz: Highlands
- WED Floreana: Cormorant Point, Champion Islet, Post office bay, Baroness Lookout
- THU Española: Suarez Point, Gardner Bay
- FRI San Cristobal: Lobos Island, Kicker Rock, Pitt Point
- SAT Santa Fe, South Plazas, Santa Cruz: Carrion Point
- SUN Chinese Hat, Bartholomew
- MON Santiago: James Bay, Rabida
- TUE North Seymour, Transfer to Baltra´s airport
About Galapagos itineraries
On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
Samba Yacht Specifications
Meet the cruise
- Length: 78ft, 24m
- Beam: 18ft, 5.5m
- Speed: 8.5 knots cruising
- Crew: 5 + guide
- Capacity: 15 passengers
- Number of cabins: 6 twin cabins with double lower beds and single upper, 1 double cabin upper deck
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Wetsuits for hire
Diving – Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: equipment and wetsuit included.
- Diving possible: No.
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight: International Flights.
- Quito/Guayaquil – Galapagos – Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement *Depending on the cruise.
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
What Our Clients Say
Happy Gringo Yacht Ranking
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.