Request a Free Quote
Highlights of the Reina Silvia yacht
- The 90 feet long Reina Silvia yacht provides comfortable cruising, with attractive itineraries to see the best highlights at Galapagos.
- Ample, well-designed social spaces include a sheltered lounge and bar, with circular seating that assures you a 360-degree view of the Islands while having a drink at sunset and equator crossings.
- All Reina Silvia cabins offer comfortable lower beds, twin or king size. Triple cabins are also available upon request.
- Sea kayaks are available on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
- Guests can also enjoy a cozy salon with entertainment center, DVD and wet bar.
Reina Silvia yacht Photos
Reina Silvia Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2019
Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
discounts often available
- Standard $5045Per person
Itinerary for 8 days – Eastern Route
- SAT Baltra Airport, Santa Cruz: Breeding Center Fausto Llerena
- SUN Española: Gardner Bay, Gardner Islet, Osborn Islet, Suarez Point
- MON San Cristobal: Lobos Island, Kicker Rock
- TUE Santa Fe Island, South Plaza
- WED Genovesa: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps
- THU Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay, Bartholomew Island
- FRI Red Beach – Rabida, Chinese Hat
- SAT Transfer to Baltra Airport
- Standard $5045Per person
Itinerary for 8 days – Western Route
- SAT Baltra Airport, Santa Cruz: Twin Craters
- SUN Floreana: Cormorant Point, Champion Islet, Post Office Bay, Asilo de la Paz
- MON Isabela: Moreno Point, Elizabeth Bay
- TUE Isabela: Urbina Bay, Fernandina: Espinoza Point
- WED Isabela: Tagus Cove, Vicente Roca Point
- THU Santiago: Espumilla Beach or Buccaneer Cove, Egas Port
- FRI Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach, North Seymour
- SAT Baltra Airport
About Galapagos itineraries
On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
A 25% surcharge is applied on the rates shown above druing Christmas and New Year departures
Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
Reina Silvia yacht Specifications
Meet the cruise
- Length: 90 feet / 28 meters
- Beam: 22 feet / 7 meters
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 6 + 1 guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 2 Twin bed cabins that can be turned into King. 4 Twin bed cabins that can be turned into kings or used as triples with a Pullman style bed
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD: in each cabin
- Wetsuits for hire
Diving – Snorkeling
- Snorkelling: Snorkelling equipment onboard and included for snorkelling activities. Wetsuit Rental available for $40 per week.
- Diving possible: No
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight: International Flights. Quito/Guayaquil – Galapagos – Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement *Depending on the cruise.
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for Guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
What Our Clients Say
Happy Gringo Yacht Ranking
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.