Request a Free Quote
Highlights of the Golondrina Cruise
- The Golondrina yacht is the more basic of our Galapagos cruise yacht options, but does offer excellent economical prices, and is often popular with our past clients.
- It does still offer all of the same basic services as other yachts, such as hot water, air-conditioning, private bathrooms, and comfortable social areas.
- The Golondrina practices ecological waste on board, demonstrating their committment to the environment in the Galapagos National Park.
- This yacht runs a varied selection of 4, 5 and 8 day itineraries, that can also be combined into longer 12 and 15 day cruises for a real in-depth Galapagos trip!
Golondrina Yacht Photos
Golondrina Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2019
Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
discounts often available
- Price $1447Per person
Itinerary for 5 days – H
- MON 2018-10-15 – Arrive in Baltra Airport, Tortuga Bay (first night in hotel at Puerto Ayora)
- TUE 2018-10-16 – Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station, Highlands
- FRI 2018-10-17 – Isabela: Tintoreras, Tortoise Breeding Center, Wetlands, Wall of Tears
- SAT 2018-10-18 – Red Beach – Rabida, Santa Cruz: Dragon Hill
- SUN 2018-10-19 – Black Turtle Cove, Baltra Airport
- Standard $2301Per person
Itinerary for 8 days – C
- FRI Arrive in Baltra Airport, Bachas Beach
- SAT Genovesa: Prince Phillip Steps, Darwin Bay
- SUN Bartholomew, Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- MON South Plaza, Santa Fe
- TUE San Cristobal: Kicker Rock, Witch Hill, Lobos Island
- WED Española: Suarez Point, Gardner Bay, Gardner & Osborn Islet
- THU Floreana: Cormorant Point, Devil’s Crown, Charles Darwin Station
- FRI North Seymour, Baltra Airport
- Price $2301Per person
Itinerary for 8 days – D
- FRI North Seymour, Baltra Airport
- SAT Isabela: Vicente Roca Point, Fernandina: Espinoza Point
- SUN Isabela: Urbina Bay, Tagus Cove
- MON Santiago: Egas Port, Chinese Hat
- TUE Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station, Highlands
- WED Isabela: Tintoreras, Tortoise Breeding Center, Wetlands, Wall of Tears
- THU Red Beach – Rabida, Santa cruz: Dragon Hill
- FRI Black Turtle Cove, Baltra Airport
About Galapagos itineraries
On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
Golondrina Yacht Specifications
ABOUT GALAPAGOS CABINS
It is possible to request the cabin of your choice at time of booking – just let us know your preference. Final decision on cabin allocation is always in the hands of the yacht operator.
Important note: Upper cabin surcharge is 100$ extra per person (Prices may vary, ask your sales representative)
Meet the cruise
- Length: 71ft, 22m
- Beam: 16ft, 5m
- Speed: 8 knots
- Crew: 4 + guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 8 twin cabins (bunk beds)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning: central
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v Electricity point in cabin and 220v
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
Diving – Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: not included, rental available for $15 (5 days) or $20 (8 days). wetsuits for rent for $20 (5 days) or $35 (8 days).
- Diving possible: No.
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1 until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight: International Flights.
- Quito/Guayaquil – Galapagos – Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement *Depending on the cruise.
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for Guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
What Our Clients Say
Happy Gringo Yacht Ranking
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.