Request a Free Quote
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.
Highlights of the Evolution Cruise Ship
- The Evolution yacht runs exclusive Galapagos cruising aboard a mega-yacht, designed in the style of the luxury steamers from the 1920s and 1930s.
- Well-equipped cabins include 4 deluxe staterooms, and 3 master suites, all with luxury wood finishing and plenty of space.
- She offers a mix of beautifully furnished salons, open decks and private areas for those looking for a close experience with the surrounding environment.
- Social areas aboard the Evolution include: al-fresco dining, library/video room, teak-floored sun deck with hot pool & bar, canopied roof deck, boutique, and infirmary with licensed doctor on board at all times.
- Sea kayaks are available aboard the Evolution yacht for guest use, with glass-bottom for an incredible under-water viewing experience as you paddle.
Evolution Cruise Ship Photos
Evolution Cruise Ship
Itineraries and pricing 2019
Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
discounts often available
- $6200Per person
8 days – Itinerary from Baltra
- SAT Arrive in Baltra Island, Daphne Island
- SUN Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca, Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- MON Isabela: Urbina Bay, Tagus Cove
- TUE Bartholomew, Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- WED Santa Cruz: Bachas, Rabida Island
- THU Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station, Highlands
- FRI Española: Punta Suarez, Gardner Bay, Gardner & Osborn Islets
- SAT San Cristobal: interpretation Center, Airport
about galapagos itineraries
On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
All yacht information is correct at time of publishing, but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
* Prices may increase if Galapagos yacht operators put prices up for certain popular dates (especially July / August) or other Galapagos agencies sell their charter spaces to us at higher prices.
Evolution Cruise Ship Specifications
Meet the cruise
- Length: 192 Feet
- Beam: 29 feet
- Speed: 11 knots
- Crew: 21
- Capacity: 32 passengers
- Number of cabins: 3 suites, 9 premium staterooms, 4 deluxe staterooms all with lower beds.
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD: Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Wetsuits for hire: Included
Diving – Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: Equipment included (mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit).
- Diving possible: Available on naturalist tours at extra cost, note: regular island activities will be missed whilst you dive.
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight: International Flights. Quito/Guayaquil – Galapagos – Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement *Depending on the cruise.
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for Guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.