Request a Free Quote
Silberstein Hotel Package
- Hotel Silberstein is a comfortable hotel, conveniently located along the main street in Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz Island), just 50 metres from the sea, and close to popular boutiques and the local fish market.
- 24 beautiful rooms surround a subtropical garden, and attractive pool area.
- The Silberstein coffee-bar and restaurant serve Ecuadorian and international cuisine. You can choose to dine either in the main restaurant, or out in the garden area surrounded by greenery.
- The Silberstein hotel package includes Galapagos day tours to the best highlights of Santa Cruz Island, or to a selection of the surrounding islands (including: North Seymour, Plazas, Bartolome, Santa Fe and Floreana, depending on availability each day).
- Every evening, after your tours, you return to the hotel for dinner and time to relax.
- Galapagos diving packages also available at Hotel Silberstein.
Silberstein Galapagos Hotel Photos
Silberstein Galapagos Hotel
Itineraries and pricing 2019
The Hotel Silberstein tour package is for those without sea-legs who prefer to visit the islands on guided day trips and return to the safe comfort of a hotel bed each night.
Browse through the different Prices below by clicking on each one.
- 4 days
- $1173 Standard
- 5 days
- $1490 Standard
- 6 days
- $1889 Standard
- 7 days
- $2289 Standard
- 8 days
- $2645 Standard
- • Visits the best highlights of Santa Cruz Island as well as a selection of the surrounding islands (may include North Seymour, Plazas, Bartolome, Santa Fe and Floreana) on day tours.
- • Exact itinerary varies each week.
- • First and last days are for transfers and relaxation at the hotel, all days in between have a fully-prepared island visit itinerary.
Prices are based on double / twin share – additional supplements will apply for single room.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travellers.
Day tour destinations, and boat category are subject to availability.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
Accommodation and facilities
- Cabins: twin, double, triple and quadruple accommodations.
- Private bathroom: Yes.
- Showers: Yes – hot water.
- Mosquito nets: Yes.
- Electricity: Generator only 18H00 till 22H00.
- Boots / Rain ponchos: Boots up to size 43, Rain ponchos NOT provided.
- Twin-room accommodation.
- 3 meals per day.
- Island excursions with an English-speaking naturalist guide.
- National Park entry.
- Bar drinks.
- Single supplement.