Request a Free Quote
Finch Bay Tour Package
- The charming Finch Bay Hotel is the only beach-front hotel on Santa Cruz, hidden between the mangroves, across the bay from Puerto Ayora. Just a short stroll from Las Grietas, one of the top snorkelling sites at Galapagos.
- Guests at Finch Bay can enjoy a swimming pool, beautiful natural surroundings, luxury accommodation, and premium service.
- The Finch Bay hotel package combines day-trips to nearby Galapagos visitor sites, as well as plenty of free time to relax or explore by yourselves.
- Optional adventure activities are also available, including scuba diving, snorkelling, biking, kayaking.
- Finch Bay is an ecologically-oriented hotel, and were awarded the 2018 Green Hotel prize at the World Travel Awards.
- Delicious healthy international and Galapagos-inspired menus are prepared daily by the Finch Bay chef, always using the freshest ingredients.
Finch Bay Hotel Photos
Finch Bay Hotel
Itineraries and pricing 2019
Browse through the different itineraries below by clicking on each one.
- Standard Room $2839 Single $1879 DoublePer person
- Suite $3687 Single $2307 DoublePer person
Itinerary for 5 days – Land & Sea
- DAY 1ARRIVAL DAY. Airport assistance in Quito or Guayaquil. Arrive to Baltra Airport. Shared transfer in. Afternoon at leisure.
- DAY 2ISLAND YACHT EXPLORATION. Day tour to visitor sites around Santa Cruz Island.
- DAY 3ISLAND YACHT EXPLORATION. Day tour to visitor sites around Santa Cruz Island.
- DAY 4ISLAND YACHT EXPLORATION. Day tour to visitor sites around Santa Cruz Island.
- DAY 5SHARED TRANSFER OUT TO BALTRA AIRPORT.
The island visited during the day tour depends on the approved itinerary for each vessel by the Galapagos National Park Service.
Galapagos Itineraries are subject to change due to weather conditions, logistical reasons, guests’ safety or Galapagos National Park Regulations.
This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travellers.
Day tour destinations, and boat category are subject to availability.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- Accommodation in double / twin.
- Transfer in/out at Galapagos.
- Breakfast each morning from day 1 to final day.
- Lunch on the island yacht exploration days.
- Tours / activities as listed in itinerary.
- Facilities: Pool, Beach-front access.
- Air transportation to/from Galapagos.
- Transit Control Card for Galapagos US$ 10 per person.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (US$ 100 subject to change without previous notice).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage, gratuities, gifts and additional items.
- Sea Kayak.