Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Highlights of the Galapagos Aggressor Dive Yacht
- The Galapagos Aggressor III is the premier live-aboard scuba diving expeience at the Galapagos Islands. The perfect platform for a Galapagos diving vacation that you will remember for a lifetime.
- This specialized dive cruise itinerary takes you away from the standard Galapagos cruise routes, up to famous dive sites at Darwin and Wolf islands. Guests will have the opportunity to dive with playful Sea Lions, as well as Hammerhead Sharks, Whale Sharks, clouds of Tuna and so much more.
- Aboard the Aggressor III yacht you will find comfortable private staterooms, and ample social areas including dining area, partially covered sun deck with comfortable chairs & loungers, bar, hammocks, hot tub, and BBQ area.
- On the dive deck you can find freshwater showers, lockers, a rinse tank, and camera table. You can either bring your own scuba gear, or rent in advance from the Aggressor operator at extra cost.
- The Aggressor III yacht was custom designed, built and equipped to offer a safe and luxury dive operation. Every two years the yacht goes through an extensive dry-dock renovation.
Galapagos Aggressor Yacht Photos
Galapagos Aggressor Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2019
Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
discounts often available
- Jan - Jun $6295Per person
Itinerary for 8 days diving
- THU Welcome, and Orientation Dive at Carrion Point at Itabaca Channel.
- FRI 2 Morning dives; Carrion Point (Santa Cruz Island) or Bartholomew. 1 afternoon hike to Bartholomew Summit and panga ride at Pinnacle Rock.
- SAT January to May: 4 Dives at Wolf; 2-morning, 2 afternoon dives. June to December: 2 morning dives, 1 afternoon and 1-night dive.
- SUN January to May: 2 morning dives at Darwin and 2 afternoon dives at Wolf. June to December: 2 morning dives and 2 afternoon dives at Darwin.
- MON January to May: 4 dives at Cabo Marshall; 2 morning dives, 1 afternoon and 1-night dive. June to December: 2 morning dives at Darwin; and 2 afternoon dives at Wolf.
- TUE 2 morning dives at Cabo Douglas and 2 afternoon dives at Vicente Roca Point
- WED 1 morning dive at Cousins Rock. Wednesday afternoon arrive at Itabaca Channel or Puerto Ayora. After lunch guests will disembark at 1 pm to go ashore for a private bus tour to see the beautiful Highlands of Santa Cruz Island
- THU Guests will have a full breakfast then check out and depart to the Baltra Airport
about galapagos itineraries
On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
All yacht information is correct at time of publishing, but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
* Prices may increase if Galapagos yacht operators put prices up for certain popular dates (especially July / August) or other Galapagos agencies sell their charter spaces to us at higher prices.
Galapagos Aggressor Specifications
ABOUT GALAPAGOS CABINS
It is possible to request the cabin of your choice at time of booking – just let us know your preference. Final decision on cabin allocation is always in the hands of the yacht operator.
Meet the cruise
- Length: 100 Feet
- Beam: 22 Feet
- Crew: 9
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 4 Master Staterooms 4 Deluxe Staterooms
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Lounge area
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1 until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Compressed air tanks, weights & belts.
- Airport transfers to/from the ship on day of charter.
- Non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine.
- Airfare (international and domestic).
- Equipment rentals.
- Nitrox fills.
- Certification or specialty courses.
- Hotel stays/day rooms.
- Dinner on final evening.
- Crew gratuity.
- Port/park fees, fuel surcharge, taxes (when applicable).
- Dinner on day 7.
The Galapagos Aggressor provides:
- 80 cubic feet tanks
- weight belts
- All tanks have K-valves (American type), no DIN (European) valves
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee
We suggest you pack the following:
- Regulator with Visible Pressure Gauge
- Depth Gauge
- Dive Computer
- Buoyancy Compensator
- Light for Night Diving
- Batteries Dive Gloves
- Spare Mask
- Dive Alert
- Mirror and/or Other Safety Devices.
Galapagos diving conditions
- Water temps in summer average 65o F, 70o F in winter.
- The weather at the Galapagos Islands has water temperatures ranging from 65 -70 degrees F from December through May and 60 – 70 F June through November.
- Galapagos water temperatures are at the higher end of the scale in both Darwin and Wolf.
- Air temperatures range from 75 F or higher in the rainy season (December-May) to the mid 60’s F during the dry season (June –November), with nearly constant sea breezes.
- Galapagos currents can range 1 to 5 Knots at the sites we visit, and visibility is generally between 30 and 80 feet.
- Most divers are comfortable with a 7mm wetsuit June – November with a hooded best and gloves and a minimum 5mm wetsuit December – May.
- The primary attraction in Galapagos is the large pelagic such as schooling Hammerhead sharks, Galapagos sharks, Silky Sharks, Bullhead Sharks, Reef Sharks Mola-Molas and Whale sharks.
- Gloves and hood are strongly recommended.
- Occasionally, there is sighting of Whales, Marlin, Dolphin and Orcas. You will see a rare combination of warm and Coldwater creatures including Sea Lions, Mantas, Penguins, Flightless Cormorants, Sting Rays, Eagle Rays, Turtles, Moray Eels, Sea Horses, Marine iguanas and enormous schools of unusual fish. Many of the marine creatures are found nowhere else on earth!
- The best diving around the Galapagos Islands is made possible through the use of dinghies (or inflatable’s) manned by our crewmembers. Few dives are directly from the main vessel itself. Dinghy diving is made easy for you! Once your dive is completed, you hand your weight belt to the dinghy driver, take off your BCD and climb in.
- Due to the nature of this cruise and the very remote nature of the destination, all dives are required to have dive accident insurance when diving from the Humboldt Explorer.
Divers SafetyTo ensure you safety, we require the followings of all divers:
- All divers must be certified as open water scuba divers by an internationally recognized certification organization.
- All divers must be experienced divers (we recommend) that you have more than 100 logged dives) and have logged at least one dive within the 6 months prior to boarding the vessel.
- Dives are very strong and often at and advanced level. Currents can very strong and often dives are required to swim against them.
- All dives are guided by an instructor/naturalist guide and due to Galapagos National Park regulations all divers must dive with the guide at all times.
- All divers must log in and out of the water with a member of the diving staff.
- All divers must have a submersible console including SPG & depth gauge, time piece or dive computer with these functions.
- Diving activities must cease when the consumption of alcohol begins.
- All divers must present proof of dive insurance per Galapagos National Park regulations.
Dive Equipment Rentals
- Complete Set of Rental Gear (includes BC, Regulator, Computer, Night Dive Light, Mask, Fins, Snorkel) 7 nights - $175
- Scuba Package (includes BC, Regulator, Computer) 7 nights - $150
- REGULATOR (1st stage, primary 2nd stage, octopus, analog spg, analog depth gauge) 7 nights - $60
- BUOYANCY COMPENSATOR 7 nights - $60
- DIVE COMPUTER 7 nights - $60
- MASK/FINS/SNORKEL PACKAGE 7 nights - $50
- WETSUITS 7 nights- $70 (7mm wetsuits)
- NIGHT DIVE LIGHT Per Night -$8