The Galapagos IslandsTRACING DARWINS FOOTSTEPS
Galapagos Hotel Dive Package
A 5day/4night dive package staying at a comfortable hotel on Santa Cruz Island with a total of 6 dive immersions at the surrounding islands. A great option for those wishing to see the underwater life at Galapagos in a quick and affordable manner.
for a free quote
Call us on these toll-free numbers:USA & Canada: 1-8 00-269-0216 • UK: 0-800-051-7125
AccommodationAll nights at comfortable class Silberstein hotel on Santa Cruz.
Galapagos Dive ImmersionsEquipment not included – rental is available at $35 extra per person per day of dives.
GALAPAGOS DIVE ITINERARYDive sites as currently authorised by the Galapagos National Park (subject to change):
|AVAILABLE DIVE SITES|
|THU||Mosquera, Daphne Menor|
Note: dive immersions are performed on days 2, 3 and 4 of the package. Days 1 and 5 are arrival / departure days and have no dive immersions included.
DIVE PRICES PER PERSON
|Accommodation||2017 PRICE: 5days/4nights with 3 days of diving|
|Single||$1,816||Request this Tour|
|Double||$1,327||Request this Tour|
Extra dive days can be added to the standard 5day package - please consult with out sales staff for pricing.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.Cruise departure dates are available throughout the year; contact us for up to date availabilities and a price quote - discounts are often available!
- Accommodation at Hotel Silberstein
- Breakfast from day2 to final day
- Box lunch on dive days
- Transfers in and out at Galapagos
- Two dive immersions per day on days 2, 3 & 4
- English-speaking guide for all activities
- Lunches and dinners no mentioned as inclusions
- Rental of dive equipment: $35 extra per dive day
- Return flight Ecuador mainland to Galapagos
- National Park entry
- Ingala tct card
- Bar drinks and tips
PAST CLIENTS Galapagos Diving FEEDBACK
"The dive cruises were just too expensive for my budget so I opted for this dive package instead. The hotel was fine and the diving itself far exceeded my expectations, Gordon Rocks in particular was just amazing." (Peter Corral, USA)
or other Galapagos agencies sell their charter spaces to us at higher prices.
* All boat information is correct at time of publishing but subject to change by the yacht owner or Galapagos National Park authority.
Find your dream Galapagos tour: