Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Mindo is a small town set amidst a landscape of lush green mountains, crystalline rivers & waterfalls, and pristine nature. It is widely recognized as a center for both nature immersion and adventure activities.
Some of the activities / visits that you can choose to include in your full day itinerary are:
- Nature activities
- Enter the magical world of the butterfly farm, where a myriad of species flutter gently around you, and you can even hold one on your finger!
- Visit an orchid farm to see a selection of the colorful blooms on display.
- >Marvel at the amazing hummingbirds as they drink nectar at feeders.
- Trek through the cloud forest to picturesque waterfalls, where you can also take a dip.
- Learn how to make chocolate at the ever-popular Mindo chocolate workshop.
- Adventure activities
- Whizz through the tree canopy along a network of zip-lines between towers high in the forest.
- Floating down the river in a giant inner-tube (rubber ring), the level of adrenalin depends on the water level.
Mindo tour Photos
- Per person
- $105 2 people
- $80 3 people
- $65 4 people
- 08:00Pickup from your hotel
- 10:00 – 14:30Visit Mindo & surrounding area
- 16:30Aprox drop off time at your hotel
The places that you visit are flexible. The itinerary can be adapted directly with your guide, depending on your interests. Timings are referencial only, and subject to change.
About this itinerary
- This is a private tour, so you have flexibility to make itinerary changes on the day with your guide.
- We recommend booking day tours at least one week in advance, to ensure that a guide is available for you, and the trip booking & organization can be done smoothly.
Note: You have the flexibility to tailor your itinerary together with your guide, but it is not possible to include all of these visits into one day.
- Return transport to / from your Quito city hotel
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Entry Fees / activity costs
- Transport to/from Quito airport or the valley area, this costs a little extra, please let us know in advance
- Personal Expenses
- Tips (Optional)
- This tour is available 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Timing: 08:00 – 16:30.