Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Physical activity Rating
THE VERY BEST OF MAINLAND ECUADOR
PACKED NEATLY INTO A PERFECT 13-DAY TRIP
- Colonial Quito
- Scientific mysteries at the Equator
- Trekking at Cotopaxi Volcano National Park
- The stunning Quilotoa Crater-Lake
- Lush-green mountains and waterfalls at Baños
- Ancient Inca ruins at Ingapirca
- Museums at the beautiful white-washed city of Cuenca
- Handicraft shopping at Otavalo’s colourful market
- Chill out at the rejuvenating Papallacta hot springs.
- Guayaquil and the most impressive areas of Machalilla National Park
Magic of Ecuador 2 Photos
Magic of Ecuador 2 tour
Prices per person 2020
- 2 passengers
- $2165 Regular
- $2550 Comfort
- 3 passengers
- $1850 Regular
- $2250 Comfort
- 4 passengers
- $1675 Regular
- $2095 Comfort
- 5 passengers
- $1575 Regular
- $1995 Comfort
- 6 passengers
- $1495 Regular
- $1950 Comfort
- DAY 1Quito arrival
- DAY 2Quito Colonial + Equator
- DAY 3Cotopaxi National Park
- DAY 4Quilotoa Lagoon + Transfer Baños
- DAY 5Free day
- DAY 6Ingapirca ruins + Transfer Cuenca
- DAY 7Cuenca city tour
- DAY 8El Cajas National Park + Transfer Guayaquil + Guayaquil city tour
- DAY 9Transfer Puerto López
- DAY 10Isla de la Plata tour
- DAY 11Los Frailes + Agua Blanca visit
- DAY 12Transfer Manta + Flight back Quito + Transfer in
- DAY 13Transfer out- Tour Ends
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.
- Accommodation in double rooms or triple for odd-numbered groups who do not wish to pay any single supplement.
- Transport with local driver throughout tour.
- Meals as listed in itinerary.
- Activities as listed in itinerary.
- Devils Nose train ticket.
- English-speaking guide at Quito and Cuenca citytours, and at Cotopaxi and Otavalo.
- Domestic flight Cuenca-Quito.
- International flights.
- Personal expenses.
- Meals not listed as part of itinerary.
- Local entry fees.
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveller price quote.
- This tour is available throughout the year.
- Flexible to start on any day of the week that you prefer to travel.