Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Physical activity Rating
Galapagos & Mainland Ecuador Tour
the best of Galapagos islands and mainland Ecuador
This popular tour combines the magical Galapagos Islands with some of the best highlights from mainland Ecuador.
- Colonial highlights of Quito
- Scientific mysteries and photo opportunities at the Equator line
- Handicraft shopping at Otavalo’s famous indigenous market
- Birds of prey at Condor Park, and flying demonstration
- Trekking at Cotopaxi Volcano National Park
- Breath-taking wildlife and landscapes at the Galapagos Islands
Galapagos & Mainland Ecuador Photos
Galapagos & Mainland Ecuador tour
Prices per person 2019
- 2 passengers
- $2895 Regular
- $3650 Comfort
- 3 passengers
- $2650 Regular
- $3395 Comfort
- 4 passengers
- $2595 Regular
- $3295 Comfort
- 5 passengers
- $2535 Regular
- $3325 Comfort
- 6 passengers
- $2495 Regular
- $3175 Comfort
- DAY 1Quito arrival. Private pickup at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Free time to relax and acclimatize to your new surroundings.
- DAY 2Quito tour: Colonial old town + Equator line.
- DAY 3Otavalo day tour: Otavalo market + Peguche waterfall + indigenous workshops.
- DAY 4Otavalo Condor Park (closed Mon & Tue) + Transfer to Cotopaxi area.
- DAY 5Cotopaxi National Park day tour.
- DAY 6Transfer out + Flight Galapagos + Santa Cruz Highlands tour & Charles Darwin Station.
- DAY 7Galapagos Island day tour (one of Seymour, Bartholome, Santa Fe or Plazas.
- DAY 8Speedboat to Isabela Island + Concha Perla & Tintoreras tour.
- DAY 9Cabo Rosa tour (or optional: Sierra Negra Volcano with extra cost)
- DAY 10Speedboat to Santa Cruz Island + Transfer Baltra + Flight back to Quito. Transfer to your hotel on arrival.
- DAY 11Transfer out to Quito airport.
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.
- Accommodation in double / twin room
- Private transportation and driver on mainland
- English-speaking guide at Quito, Cotopaxi and Otavalo day tours
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Activities as listed in itinerary
- Air fare to/from Galapagos
- Galapagos Excursions with English speaking naturalist guide, provided by the Galapagos National Park.
- Snorkeling gear
- All airport transfers in Quito and Galapagos
- International flights
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveller price quote.
- Local entry fees
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park ($100 International visitors, subject to change)
- Transit Control Card ($10, subject to change)
- Isabela port fee ($10)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.