Request a Free Quote
Deep amazon kayak tour
Experience the amazon rainforest
Our deep amazon kayak tour is a unique way to experience the Amazon rainforest, heading deep into untouched jungle, spotting amazing wildlife on the river banks as you paddle slowly by.
- Paddle a network of rivers and lagoons in Yasuni National Park
- Spot diverse wildlife along the river, often including: giant otters, pink dolphins, caiman alligators, snakes, monkeys, and many bird species
- Hike into untouched primary rainforest forest
- See many colorful bird species at the parrot clay lick
- Fish for piranha & search for Anaconda snakes in the flooded forest
- Visit a local Kichwa indian community, learn about their fascinating way of life & traditions
- Discover medicinal jungle plants and their uses
Deep amazon kayak Photos
Deep amazon kayak tour
Prices per person 2019
- Private tour
- $1395 Standard
- Shared group tour
- $1095 Standard
- DAY 1Flight to coca, kayak into the Yasuni National Park.
- DAY 2A full day kayaking, with amazing wildlife encounters along the river.
- DAY 3Kayaking at Anaconda Lake in Pañacocha flooded forest.
- DAY 4Primary forest trek + search for medicinal plants. Afternoon visit to the Madari-Panga native community.
- DAY 5Morning visit the Parrot Clay Lick + return to Coca for return flight to Quito.
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.
About this itinerary
This is a very active and adventurous trip, under the guidance of both a licensed tour guide and local jungle guide.
River water levels and weather conditions may lead to variations in the itinerary.
Yellow fever, Hepatitis B vaccination and Malaria Medication are mandatory for this trip. We strongly recommend to ensure that routine immunizations such as tetanus and diphtheria are up to date and to consider Hepatitis A and Typhoid vaccinations. Please ask your doctor for advice.
Fixed Group Departures 2019:
July 08 – 12/ August 26 – 30/ September 02- 06- 09 – 13/ October 21 – 25 – 28 / November
01- 18 – 22- 25 – 29/ December 02 – 06- 23 – 27- 30
Fixed Group Departures 2020:
- Private and comfortable land transportation
- Motorized canoe
- Dugout canoe
- Accommodation: Based on double occupancy:
- 2 nights camping in Yasuni National Park
- 2 nights in basic jungle lodge
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Kayaking on Indillama River, Pañayacu River and Pañacocha lagoon
- Visits to Yasuni National Park, parrot clay lick (Saladero) and the native Kichwa communities
- Piranha fishing
- Night hikes
- Expedition and inflatable kayaks
- Dry bags
- Life jackets
- Dugout canoe with outboard motor
- Rubber boots
- Eureka tents
- Air mattresses
- Bathroom tent
- Portable toilet
- Social kitchen
- Trip Leader: Certified EPL expert English-speaking Adventure Trip Leader and local guide
- Airfare Quito-Coca round trip
- My Own Room & Tent supplement ($310 extra)
- International flights
- Airport transfers to/from Quito airport
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Required immunizations (mandatory)
- Meals not described in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- A minimum of 2 passengers are required for booking a private tour, available throughout the year.
- Group departure are subject to availability please check with you designated travel agent.