Request a Free Quote
Baños highlights tour
Lush green mountains & waterfalls
Baños has long enjoyed an excellent reputation as a spot to escape city life and enjoy nature. Our Baños highlights tour includes the perfect mix of relaxation and adventure.
- A spectacular tour of the picturesque Valley of the Waterfalls
- Horseback-riding in the mountains, accompanied by panoramic views
- Enjoy the famous swing at the end of the world
- Free time to explore the town of Baños yourselves, or enjoy optional spa or adventure activities
- Time to relax at the famous hot springs
Baños highlights Photos
Baños highlights tour
Prices per person 2019
- 2 passengers
- $495 Standard
- $695 Comfortable
- 3 passengers
- $425 Standard
- $615 Comfortable
- 4 passengers
- $385 Standard
- $575 Comfortable
- 5 passengers
- $355 Standard
- $550 Comfortable
- 6 passengers
- $350 Standard
- $535 Comfortable
- DAY 1Baños: Private transfer to Baños + a free afternoon to relax.
- DAY 2Baños: Valley of the waterfalls tour + swing at the end of the world + relax at the hot springs.
- DAY 3Baños: Horseback riding Tour + Private transfer back to Quito.
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.
- Accommodation in double / twin rooms (or triple for odd-numbered groups who do not wish to pay any single supplement)
- Private transport with local Spanish-speaking driver throughout tour
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Visits as listed in itinerary
- English-speaking guide for horse riding
- International flights
- Local entry fees + swing activity fee
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveler price quote.
- Personal expenses
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
What Our Clients Say
Customers who bought this also booked these Ecuador tours
On our blog
Cultural Travel in Ecuador-Day of the Dead and the Independence of Cuenca
Day of the Dead, on November 2nd is a traditional holiday observed all over Ecuador. November 3rd in Cuenca, the people take to…