Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question link below to find your answer.
1. How can I make a booking?
Simply tell us which tour you would like to book, for which dates, and for how many passengers, and subject to availability we will be happy to book it for you.
Please also send us the following information for each passenger:
* Full name (as written in passport)
* Passport number
* Date of birth
* Marital status
* Country of residence
* Email address
* Dietary requirements (normal / vegetarian / food allergies etc)
For Galapagos bookings we also need to know your preferred
flight route and dates. BACK TO TOP
2. How do I know that Happy Gringo have made a booking for me?
As soon as we receive your booking request (see question1) we will go ahead and make a reservation for you. We will then send an email confirming that your booking has been successfully made - this email acts as your initial booking confirmation.
We also send an e-receipt at time of payment which contains precise details of your booking and acts as final booking confirmation. BACK TO TOP
3. I've just booked a tour, now what should I do?First you will receive an email from us confirming that your tour has been successfully booked. The next step is to organise payment with our sales staff (see also Payment FAQs). From there we will organise all of your tickets and have them waiting for your arrival to Quito (see also Ticket pickup FAQs).BACK TO TOP
4. What are the terms and conditions of my booking?
The terms & conditions link lists our booking conditions. If you have any questions or doubts about their contents please contact our sales staff. BACK TO TOP
5. What if I need to cancel my booking before travelling?Your booking is made with Happy Gringo at the moment we receive an your email request for the reservation. At this time we enter into a contract with the boat operator on your behalf and we have an obligation to pay for the boat services.
For that reason any client cancellation will be subject to the cancellation charges listed in the terms and conditions of your tour. BACK TO TOP