Whisk yourself away to lush green mountains surrounded by crystalline waterfalls and smouldering volcanoes – all within reach of a short and easy getaway from Quito.
Baños has long enjoyed an excellent reputation among Ecuadorians as a wonderful place to escape citylife and chillout in the mountains for a few days. Now tourists are starting to catch on too!
This minitour combines peaceful time to contemplate nature, a healthy dose of relaxation and a little adventure thrown in too!
||Transfer to Baños - our driver will pick you up at your Quito hotel in the morning to transfer you south to Baños (approx 4 hours journey). Freetime to become accustomed to your beautiful new surroundings and overnight stay Baños.
||Valley of the waterfalls – a day of exploration of the town of Baños and the picturesque Valley of the waterfalls. The Pailon del diablo (Devil's cauldron) is the largest and most spectacular of the falls but other smaller ones are also impressive. There is also opportunity to visit the hotsprings after which the town has been named. Our driver is at your disposal for the whole day to give you maximum flexibility in the visits that you would like to make. Overnight at Baños.
||Horse-riding & return to Quito – a full morning of adventure horse-riding in the mountains around the town with some great views of the surrounding area. Return to the lodge for lunch and some freetime to relax before the return journey to Quito.
We recommend at least 2 days of acclimatisation at Quito altitude (2800m above sea level) or higher before attempting this minitour in order to ensure that you are well prepared for the treks involved.
Past Clients Feedback
"Baños was adorable – it was wonderful to be in the middle of such beautiful nature and to be able to relax for 3 days. This tour fitted in with the rest of our trip perfectly!" (Peter and Monica Smith, UK)
Prices (per person)
|# OF PASSENGERS
|| $450 Regular / $595 Comfort
||$365 Regular / $515 Comfort
||$325 Regular / $475 Comfort
||$295 Regular / $450 Comfort
|6 or more
||$275 Regular / $435 Comfort
- Accommodation in double rooms. Triple rooms are also available should a group of odd-numbered passengers wish to avoid paying a single supplement.
- Transfers with local driver (with pickup and dropoff at hotel in Quito city)
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Activities as listed in itinerary
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- Meals not listed as part of itinerary
- Local entry fees
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveller price quote.
- Pickup / dropoff at airport or in Quito valley area (this service costs extra)