The Galapagos Islands
TRACING DARWINS FOOTSTEPS
Galapagos Dive Package
A 5day/4night dive package staying at a comfortable hotel on Santa Cruz Island with a total of 6 dive immersions at the surrounding islands. A great option for those wishing to see the underwater life at Galapagos in a quick and affordable manner.
All nights at comfortable class Silberstein hotel on Santa Cruz.
Galapagos Dive Immersions
Equipment not included – rental is available at $35 extra per person per day of dives.
GALAPAGOS DIVE ITINERARY
Dive sites as currently authorised by the
Galapagos National Park (subject to change):
|AVAILABLE DIVE SITES
||Plazas, Gordon Rocks
||Mosquera, Daphne Menor
Note: dive immersions are performed on days 2, 3 and 4 of the package. Days 1 and 5 are arrival / departure days and have no dive immersions included.
2013 DIVE PRICES PER PERSON
||5days/4nights with 3 days of diving
Extra dive days can be added to the standard 5day package - please consult with out sales staff for pricing.
- Accommodation at Hotel Silberstein
- Breakfast from day2 to final day
- Box lunch on dive days
- Transfers in and out at Galapagos
- Two dive immersions per day on days 2, 3 & 4
- English-speaking guide for all activities
- Lunches and dinners no mentioned as inclusions
- Rental of dive equipment: $35 extra per dive day
- Return flight Ecuador mainland to Galapagos
- National Park entry
- Ingala tct card
- Bar drinks and tips
PAST CLIENTS Galapagos Diving FEEDBACK
"The dive cruises were just too expensive for my budget so I opted for this dive package instead. The hotel was fine and the diving itself far exceeded my expectations, Gordon Rocks in particular was just amazing." (Peter Corral, USA)
* Prices may increase if Galapagos dive operators put prices up for certain popular dates (especially July / August)
or other Galapagos agencies sell their charter spaces to us at higher prices.
* All boat information is correct at time of publishing but subject to change by the yacht owner or Galapagos National Park authority.