Galapagos Island Hopping
Galadventure 10-day Tour
Galadventure run an excellent value tour renowned for a perfect blend of adventure, Galapagos wildlife and focus on service.
They use fast motorboats to hop between the islands, clean accommodation and a range of excellent adventure activities to make a very attractive Galapagos package with more time spent on land than the traditional cruises. These tours are more commonly named "Galapagos Island Hopping".
It is the only tour at Galapagos to have both a tour leader and a naturalist guide, meaning that clients are both well-informed about the islands and well looked-after throughout.
|Toll-free USA & Canada:||1-8-269-021600|
Basic hotels on San Cristóbal, Isabela and Santa cruz Islands in double, triple or cuadruple rooms.
ISLAND HOPPING SPECIFICATIONS
- Boat: 11 by 3.2 metres, 30 knots speedboat with toilet
- Level of guide: II or III + 1 tour leader
- Capacity: 15
Snorkelling / Diving
- Snorkelling: Equipment included, wetsuit rental $30 extra.
- Diving possible: Yes – 2 possible dives at Kicker Rock
- Price / immersion: $200
|GALAPAGOS ISLAND HOPPING ITINERARY|
|1||Quito - welcome to the capital & trip briefing - D|
|2||San Cristóbal - Cycle the highlands (panoramic view and downhill mountain-biking), La Loberia - BLD|
|3||San Cristobal: Kicker Rock (Snorkelling, Optional diving), Interpretation Centre - BL|
|4||Boat ride to Floreana: Snorkelling, highlands & pirate caves - BLD, NOTE - due to the small nature of the island and its hotel sometimes there is no room availability in which case we must continue onto Isabela to sleep there.|
|5||Boat to Isabela: Giant tortoise breeding centre, Wetlands - BLD|
|6||Isabela: Sierra Negra Volcano crater trek, Chico Volcano lava fields - BL|
|7||Isabela: Bay kayak, Tintoreras islet, Free time to relax at white sand beach- BLD|
|8||Boat to Santa Cruz: Highlands, Charles Darwin Station, Tortuga Bay (optional) - BLD|
|9||Transfer to Baltra airport, final dinner in Quito - BLD|
|10||Quito: Tour ends after breakfast, depart for home - B|
|2016 GALADVENTURE PRICES PER PERSON|
$4199 including return flights
|Request this Tour|
All prices are subject to change without prior notice, especially in peak season (July / August / Easter / Christmas & New Year).Cruise departure dates are available throughout the year; contact us for up to date availabilities and a price quote - discounts are often available!
- Twin-room accommodation with private bathroom
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Airfare to/from mainland Ecuador and Galapagos
- Boat and bus transfers as listed in itinerary
- Use of sea kayaks, mountian bikes, wetsuits and snorkel equipment
- Activities as listed in itinerary (note: itinerary is subject to change)
- English-speaking guide for all activities
- Water staions to refill your bottles
- Tips for hotel staff, boat crew and drivers
- Galapagos National Park entry
- Meals not listed + alcoholic / soft drinks
- Ingala fee / Isabela tourist departure tax
- Optional activities including diving and horse-trek
- Tips for guide and tour leader
- Optional diving (must be pre-booked)
PAST CLIENTS FEEDBACK
“Fun, fun, fun all the way! Thanks Nick and the rest of the crew for giving us such a wonderful tour!!!” (Rebecca Hart, UK)
"I just want to thank you for a fantastic experience! My family and I think it was the best vacation we have ever had. Organisation and logistics were excellent and I don't have superlative good enough to describe our guide." (Paul Kalbun)
or other Galapagos agencies sell their charter spaces to us at higher prices.
* All boat information is correct at time of publishing but subject to change by the yacht owner or Galapagos National Park authority.
Find your dream Galapagos tour: