Galadventure 10-day Tour
Galadventure run an excellent value tour renowned for a perfect blend of adventure, Galapagos wildlife and focus on service.
They use fast motorboats to hop between the islands, clean accommodation and a range of excellent adventure activities to make a very attractive Galapagos package with more time spent on land than the traditional cruises. These tours are more commonly named "Galapagos Island Hopping".
It is the only tour at Galapagos to have both a tour leader and a naturalist guide, meaning that clients are both well-informed about the islands and well looked-after throughout.
Basic hotels on San Cristóbal, Isabela and Santa cruz Islands in double, triple or cuadruple rooms.
ISLAND HOPPING SPECIFICATIONS
- Boat: 11 by 3.2 metres, 30 knots speedboat with toilet
- Level of guide: II or III + 1 tour leader
- Capacity: 15
Snorkelling / Diving
- Snorkelling: Equipment included, wetsuit rental $30 extra.
- Diving possible: Yes – 2 possible dives at Kicker Rock
- Price / immersion: $200
|GALAPAGOS ISLAND HOPPING ITINERARY
||Quito - welcome to the capital & trip briefing - D
||San Cristóbal - Highlands
(panaramic view and downhill mountain-biking), La Loberia - BLD
Isla Lobos (snorkelling), Kicker Rock (Snorkelling, Optional diving), Interpretation Centre - BL
||Floreana: Snorkelling, Highlands & pirate caves - BLD,
NOTE - due to the small nature of the island and it's hotel sometimes there is no room availability in which case we must continue onto Isabela to sleep there.
||Isabela: Flamingo pool, Tintoreras (wildlife), snorkelling at lava tubes - BLD
||Isabela: Climb the Sierra Negra Volcano crater hiking or horse-back (optional activity), Chico Volcano - BLD
||Isabela: Wetlands walk, Tortoise breeding centre, Wall of tears (history), Freetime to relax at white sand beach- BL
||Santa Cruz: Highlands visit to the tortoise reserve and lava tunnel - BLD
||Santa Cruz: Freetime to souvenir shop, transfer to Baltra airport - BLD
||Quito: Tour ends after breakfast, depart for home - B
|2014 GALADVENTURE PRICES PER PERSON
$3999 (all prices include return flights to Galapagos)
Prices may be subject to change in peak season (July / August / Easter / Christmas & New Year).
- Twin-room accommodation
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Airfare to/from mainland Ecuador and Galapagos
- Activities as listed in itinerary (note: itinerary is subject to change)
- English-speaking guide for all activities
- Galapagos National Park entry
- Meals not listed + alcoholic / soft drinks
- Ingala fee / Isabela tourist departure tax
- Optional activities including diving and horse-trek
PAST CLIENTS FEEDBACK
“Fun, fun, fun all the way! Thanks Nick and the rest of the crew for giving us such a wonderful tour!!!” (Rebecca Hart, UK)
"I just want to thank you for a fantastic experience! My family and I think it was the best vacation we have ever had. Organisation and logistics were excellent and I don't have superlative good enough to describe our guide." (Paul Kalbun)
* Prices may increase if Galapagos yacht operators put prices up for certain popular dates (especially July / August)
or other Galapagos agencies sell their charter spaces to us at higher prices.
* All boat information is correct at time of publishing but subject to change by the yacht owner or Galapagos National Park authority.