Galapagos Island Hopping
Galapagos Biking Tour
This biking tour offers the first full-on biking tour available in the Galapagos Islands. With pedal power, you'll find yourself visiting parts of the islands that most tourists overlook. This is an activity pack tour that combines cycling, wildlife walks, snorkelling and a volcano hike.
Offered for experienced cyclists this tour helps you get immersed in both the wildlife and culture of the islands. From wandering around picturesque Puerto Villamil on Isabel Island and visiting a local coffee farm on San Cristobal to communing with marine iguanas and sea lions, your eight days of exploring the islands will keep you, your legs and your camera busy every step along the way.
This Galapagos bike tour has a mix of more challenging cross-island mountain bike rides and leisurely downhill rides. The average bike per day is of 19km. With the best bikes in the Galapagos and experienced naturalist and cycling guides leading the way, you'll be in good hands.
for a free quote
Call us on these toll-free numbers:USA & Canada: 1-8 00-269-0216 • UK: 0-800-051-7125
Standard hotels on San Cristobal, Isabela, Santa Cruz Islands and Quito in double, triple or cuadruple rooms.
ISLAND HOPPING SPECIFICATIONS
- Boat: Different speed boats and pangas according to availability, private and public will be used for this tour.
- Level of guide: II+Cycling guide
- Tour Capacity: 10 max
Snorkelling / Diving
- Snorkelling: Equipment included.
- Diving possible: Yes – 2 possible dives at Kicker Rock
- Price / immersion: $195
NEXT UPCOMING DEPARTURE : no dates currently set for 2017
|GALAPAGOS BIKING TOUR ITINERARY|
|1||Arrive in Quito, Ecuador, welcome briefing - D|
|2||Fly to San Cristobal, bike to La Loberia, visit Interpretation Centre - BLD|
|3||Bike to Puerto Chino, visit a coffee farm and El Junco - BLD|
|4||Snorkel at Isla Lobos and Kicker Rock, free time to explore town - BL|
|5||Boat to Floreana and snorkel, bike to highlands, visit Giant Tortoises and pirate caves - BLD|
|6||Boat to Isabela, bike to Wall of Tears, visit tortoise breeding centre - BLD|
|7||Sierra Negra Volcano hike, downhill biking from highlands - BL|
|8||Morning walk at Tintoreras, boat to Santa Cruz, highlands bike tour to lava tunnel - BLD|
|9||Charles Darwin Research Station, last minute shopping, fly to Quito - BLD|
|10||Final day, depart For home or arrange a day tour of Quito - B|
|2017 BIKING TOUR PRICES PER PERSON|
|10 days||please request rate from our sales team||Request this Tour|
(includes return flights to Galapagos)
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.Cruise departure dates are available throughout the year; contact us for up to date availabilities and a price quote - discounts are often available!
- Twin-room accommodation
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Naturalist and biking guide
- Mountain Bikes and Snorkeling Equipment
- Transfers in Quito and Galapagos
- Airfare to/from mainland Ecuador and Galapagos
- Activities as listed in itinerary
- Drinking water
- Bike pedal clips
- Galapagos National Park entry
- Meals not listed + alcoholic / soft drinks
- Transit control card / Isabela tourist departure tax
- Divng activities
- Other personal expenses
PAST CLIENTS FEEDBACK
None yet - this is a new tour.
or other Galapagos agencies sell their charter spaces to us at higher prices.
* All boat information is correct at time of publishing but subject to change by the yacht owner or Galapagos National Park authority.
Find your dream Galapagos tour: